- Legal Basis
- Information on the data controller
The entity responsible for controlling your Personal Information is TEGN Iwona Kuchno, with the registered office in Katowice, 41940, 6/10d Staromiejska Street, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PL6262698536, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 364849153.
- TEGN.pl collects information about you and any other party whose details you provide:
a) When you voluntarily complete online forms
b) By storing cookies in your devices
c) By capturing your server log information
- Why we collect and process your Personal Information
a) Information collected via online forms is submitted voluntarily and processed only for a purpose consistent with that for which the information was obtained, eg. to process service requests or to establish business contact. The information submitted via online forms is not shared with third parties and will be processed only once.
b) Cookies are used to generate statistical data that helps us understand how you use our web pages, which allows us to enhance their design and content. The recipients of the data are Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook.
c) Server logs are captured in the server layer. The data is used exclusively for the purposes of Website administration and to ensure the operational efficiency of the hosting services provided. The information captured includes IP address, host name, and connection details.
- Retention period
Please note that unless you revoke your consent earlier, your Personal Information will be retained for a period no longer than 10 years, for as long as needed for marketing purposes or to provide the services.
- Our cookies may be:
– ”Session” cookies, i.e. temporary cookies that are deleted when you leave your session in the application or service, leave the website or close your browser.
– “Persistent” cookies, i.e. cookies that are stored on your device until they expire (their duration is specified in your cookie preferences) or until you delete them.
- We use the following types of cookies:
– strictly necessary cookies, which enable you to move around the Website and use its features, eg. authentication cookies that are used to keep track of your authentication to the Website, or user centric security cookies, used to detect authentication abuses;
– performance cookies, which collect information about how you use our Website;
– functionality cookies, which allow our Website to ”remember” the choices you make regarding your settings and interface personalization (such as your user name, language, font size, graphic settings, the region you are in, etc.).
- Managing cookie preferences
You can easily disable and/or delete cookies from your device by managing your browser settings. Please refer to the ‘Help’ menu of your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
- User rights
You have the right to:
– revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
– access your Personal Information, request their proper rectification and/or removal, as well as to restrict our processing of your Personal Information, and lodge a complaint to the Polish data protection supervisory authority, “GIODO” (Inspector General for Personal Data Protection).